Tuesday, April 5, 2011

happy spring

I am so ready for it to be spring here. We've had a few nice days, which give me some hope that spring's here, and then I hear the weather forecast. Snow tonight. Seriously? It's April. I just want the weather to warm up, the grass to become green, and the trees to bloom again. I want to go outside in t-shirts, draw hopscotches, and see the tulips grow. I don't think I'm asking too much of mother nature.

I'm bringing spring inside with this wooden sign that I made. I (as I've said before) love these pastel colours, they're so refreshing. If you're interested in the tutorial on how to make this sign, please look at this post.
 If this doesn't will spring to come, I'm going to need some other suggestions...

Linking up with:Tatertots and Jello & Sew Much Ado & Laugh Love and Craft & Somewhat Simple & WhipperBerry

5 comments:

  1. Sarah ArenburgApril 05, 2011

    You know you're good when...from a distance, I thought that you had made those daffodils from paper!! =) Great sign though - should help with the spring process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colors you used! Have a great week!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I cant wait for spring either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I feel you! Even more than spring I'm ready for summer. Pools and bike rides in the evening. All our trees are starting to bud and I'm in heaven! You're little sign is so inviting I just love it. I would love to have you share this at my VIP party this weekend =) http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/04/vip-party-10.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...